Tuesday, July 20, 2010




Sooo... My very first blog entry.... how strange.... I guess this will be a good way to keep myself sane and just get everything out ( aka a way to vent! about EVERYTHING :P ) I know for certain I wont get anyone to actually read this but its not for anyone really except myself... and those i love dearly... and the occasional stalker :P but... such is life!

I'm here at Riverview, bored out of my mind and the thought that its only 10pm and i have another 9ish hours of sitting here makes me kinda want to 1) cry 2) pull out my hair 3) SLEEP.... i was an idiot and got up like a normal human being at 8:30am and now i get to suffer through staying awake.. bleh!

To update my future self, and anyone who might stumble upon this, I am STUDYING ABROAD THIS YEAR!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! England here I come! :) To be exact, The University of Sunderland, which is , I guess, in Northern England , right near the Scottish border.... super exciting! I cannot wait to be able to spend so much time with my amazing boyfriend Matt, who will also be moving to a nearby city just to be with me!! It'll be soooo nice not to have to use Skype, but to actually see and be with each other like a NORMAL relationship... LOL

Well, I've run outta things to say... for now :P
So peace!** Until next time....
xoxo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment