Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleep all day , work all night & My Little Sis is a Star!


Helloooo World!! Weird as it is... I just woke up only two hours ago.... aka I've become nocturnal! Working for Security here at Riverview is.... interesting to say the least. I began the summer thinking the best thing to do was work at night so I could do stuff during the day.... BIG mistake.... My body is physically and mentally tired at the end of the neverending shifts ( Mostly 7pm-7am) that I sleep my days away...

Luckily, tonite I got off and am going to get to sleep at a decent hour so I can get on the bus tomorrow to get to Mayfair, cuz my Grandma is picking me up there to give me a ride to Beaver Dam, because my little sister is in her 2nd PLAY!! I got to see her in her first one HSM Jr this past Sunday and it was pretty cute, although she was only in the ensemble, BUT it was her first show ever, so i am sooooooo proud!! :D I've been trying to get her to try out forever and ever but she never would before due to be afraid of the audition. FINALLY she did though... the show she's in tomorrow nite is Alice in Wonderland jr. She plays one of the main flowers in A Golden
Afternoon and has a singing solo and everything! So excited to see it!

Well, Im off to talk to Matt on skype and perhaps watch Pirates 3 later
Peace and TTYS!
xoxox,
me**

No comments:

Post a Comment